HomeTagz makes it easy to impress your clients For the past several years, the housing market has been booming. Currently sellers are seeing great returns and competition between buyers is fierce. Real estate agents are also experiencing strong competition among … Read More
How it Works
How It Works
When brokers, teams, and agents use HomeTagz™, they gain access to the most powerful real estate tool available. Build trust with sellers by collaborating, wow buyers by improving the overall marketability of the property. Simplify the process of providing important details that buyers need to make a well-informed decision. By tagging all the details throughout the property with HomeTagz™, you provide a unique virtual homebuying experience that will ‘wow’ clients! Build campaigns, track analytics, and get instant feedback from homebuyers.
HomeTagz™ patent pending technology is surprisingly easy to use. It’s intuitive and offers endless possibilities for sharing and viewing details about any property. Our unique tagging software works great for homes, condos, land, commercial, industrial properties, and more.
Request a Demo
Hometagz™ invites you to schedule a demo with our team. Request a time that works with your schedule and we will provide all of the details. During your demo, you can expect a thorough review of all the features and benefits available when integrating Hometagz™ technology with your real estate listings. Learn how to enhance every real estate transaction with this premier tool!
Anything Throughout a Property can be Tagged with Every Detail!
As buyers tour a home, they can quickly access engaging and interactive content on-demand right on their phone. This is done with HomeTagz™ tagging system, These tags communicate details including, Features, Disclosures, General Information, and Items for sale.
You Can Tag Anything in a HomeTagz™ Property
Features that might be included using the blue tags:
- Remodels with before and after photos
- Upgraded appliances over what’s standard like 21 SEER AC units
- Workmanship/Material call-outs like handcrafted stair railing built from solid Cherry hardwood
- New items with warranties like windows replaced with a lifetime transferable warranty
Info that might be included using white tags could be:
- Important info like when the chimney was last swept or when maintenance was done on the garage door
- Appliance details like if the kitchen appliances or washer and dryer come with the property
- Material info like paint color is Sherwin Williams KL8753
Required disclosures can be included with red tags:
- Details that must be disclosed to buyers like when foundation work was completed
Show repairs, invoices, and receipts showing that disclosures items were properly handled.
- Items not included in the sale like if the 60″ flat screen TV is not included in the sale
ITEMS FOR SALE
Items for sale can be included with green tags such as:
- Pool table for sale with exact dimensions and description
- TV for sale with built-in surround sound and type of audio cable
- Specific items of furniture that may fit the house
- Available add-ons like the lawn mower or snow blower
Use HomeTagz™ to Elevate Your Property Listings
Buyers are confident when they know everything there is to know about their future home. It means fewer surprises, and a smoother real estate transaction. Let’s change the real estate landscape, and create a better experience for everyone involved, register for free today!
HomeTagz™ is Trusted by Brokers.
Well done, HomeTagz™!!"
Leverage HomeTagz to attract the strongest offers We are currently in a seller’s market, but what exactly does that mean? According to National Association of Realtors (NAR), a 6-month supply of homes is necessary for a normal or neutral market … Read More